Bioethics Education International (BEI) accepts applications for unpaid internships for students interested in bioethics, health and public policy. The internships offer the unique opportunity to learn about ethical issues pertaining global health and bioethics as well as gain skills in research, project management, events organizing and networking. Candidates interested in interning with BEI should contact the Founder and Executive Director, Dr. Ana Lita.
Our Motto: We Strive for Excellence!
What to Expect
Bioethics education International has an opportunity for up to six interns per semester to promote and assist the director in orchestrating various educational events online and in person.
The work will include:
- Advancing the understanding of various issues by conducting research
- Learning how to blog recent articles in bioethics
- Learning how to plan, organize and conduct events
- Improving the ability to communicate with stakeholders, sponsors and donors
- Learning various administrative skills including updating and managing websites (WordPress)
The internship program is ongoing and you design your weekly schedule and length of internship together with the Executive Director Dr. Ana Lita. Also, she is a former professor of Philosophy/Applied Ethics and is willing to work with students to accommodate university or departmental requirements for internship credit.
Please watch a promo video clip below, which was created by a group of interns who attended the 2018 Summer School on Global Bioethics, Human Rights and Public Policy at the Bohemian National Hall in Manhattan, NYC organized by Dr. Ana Lita, School Director.