Your application must include:
- A resumé
- A brief statement of interest outlining why you are interested in attending the summer school
- A letter of recommendation from a professor, teacher, or an advisor
- Most recent transcript
- Optional: a published paper or an article
- A language proficiency certificate
- Scholarship(Full & Partial) essay
Full and Partial Scholarships
Participants from the developing world as per the World Bank Classification may apply for a full and partial scholarships. Applicants must include a 300-500 word statement describing what they will gain from the summer school in terms of their future career goals and aspirations.
- Full & Partial Scholarship Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
- The recipients will be notified by July 5, 2023
- We encourage participants to also seek financial assistance from their home educational institutions to cover application and registration fees.
- All application documents should be sent as an attachment via email to the School Director, Dr. Ana Lita PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. For more inquiries, please call: + 1 (646) 269 0773 or use WhatsApp!
- Register for the program only if your application has been accepted and confirmed by a letter of acceptance from Dr. Ana Lita.
- Early Registration Fees (reduced fees) – DEADLINE: July 5, 2023
- Regular Registration Fees – DEADLINE: July 18, 2023
- Once applicants are accepted, they must pay the entire registration fee in order to attend the program. Full payment of the school registration fee is due 5 days after receiving the letter of acceptance.
Application Processing Fee
There is a non-refundable fee of $20 for the application process. Please submit this fee along with the rest of the application documents.
Participants are advised to inquire at their home institutions for possible financial assistance and/or scholarships from outside sources.
Participants who pay and later withdraw from the program are subject to the refund schedule below:
- 75% of the program fee is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before July 1.
- 50% of the program fee is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before July 10.
- After July 10, no refund can be offered.