Your application must include:
- A resumé
- A brief statement of interest outlining why you are interested in attending the summer school
- A letter of recommendation from a professor, teacher, or an advisor
- Most recent transcript
- Optional: a published paper or an article
- A language proficiency certificate
- Scholarship essay
Partial and Full Scholarships
Participants from the developing world as per the World Bank Classification may apply for a partial scholarship. Applicants must include a 300 word statement describing what they will gain from the summer school in terms of their future career goals and aspirations.
- Full & Partial Scholarship Application Deadline: June 25, 2023
- The recipients will be notified by July 5, 2023
- We encourage participants to also seek financial assistance from their home educational institutions to cover application and registration fees.
- All application documents should be sent as an attachment via email to the School Director, Dr. Ana Lita PhD at email@example.com. For more inquiries, please call: + 1 (646) 269 0773 or use WhatsApp!
- Register for the program only if your application has been accepted and confirmed by a letter of acceptance from Dr. Ana Lita.
- Early Registration Fees (reduced fees) – DEADLINE: June 15, 2023
- Regular Registration Fees – DEADLINE: July 15, 2023
- Once applicants are accepted, they must pay the entire registration fee in order to attend the program. Full payment of the school registration fee is due 10 days after receiving the letter of acceptance.
Application Processing Fee
There is a non-refundable fee of $20 for the application process. Please submit this fee along with the rest of the application documents.
Participants are advised to inquire at their home institutions for possible financial assistance and/or scholarships from outside sources.
Participants who pay and later withdraw from the program are subject to the refund schedule below:
- 75% of the program fee is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before July 1.
- 50% of the program fee is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before July 10.
- After July 10, no refund can be offered.